Christmas Cut Off Dates
Within Australia (except WA and NT) - 12pm, 21 December 2023
Within Australia (WA and NT) - 12pm, 20 December 2023
Free Domestic Shipping when you spend over $160!Domestic orders under $160 are a flat rate charge of $15 for express shipping.
Australia: $15 (1-3 business day) (Free for orders over $160)
United States, London, New Zealand, Canada: $35 (5-10 business days)
Other Countries: $35 (5-10 business days)
- All orders (domestic and international) are sent express shipping only with our trusted partner Australia Post.
- Tracking is available for all domestic orders.
- Dispatch time is 24-48 hours
- Australian Shipping time is 1-3 business days.
- International shipping time 5-10 business days from Australia.
- Goods may be delayed due to circumstances, weather, strikes or any other external factors out of control of Cartel Label or Australia Post.
- Please note, Cartel Label is not responsible for any delays caused by Australia Post, especially during high volume seasons. However, these are the best delivery estimations available.
- Cartel Label is not liable for any loss or damage to parcels that have been granted authority to be left unattended by the recipient. Please ensure there is a safe location for the parcel to be left if a signature release is authorised.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD). The prices within the online store DO NOT include relevant overseas duties and other custom charges you may occur.
- International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and custom fees that are levied once the package reaches the country of destination and are the responsibility of the recipient. Cartel Label is not responsible for any additional taxes and customs charges that are requested during the shipment of your order.
- Whilst we endeavour to deliver within the stated time, we cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by the customs clearance of the destination country.
- If an item is lost it is the responsibility of the customer to locate the item once it has arrived in the country outside of Australia. Packages are fully traceable with a tracking number we provide. If your package is returned to us, you will need to pay for shipping again to have it resent out.
- In the event where a parcel is not claimed/refused by the receiver, Australia Post will attempt re-delivery. If Australia Post and/or our team is unable to arrange a re-delivery by the cut-off time, the parcel will be destroyed and abandoned by authorities in the receiver's country. Consequently, there will be no refunds for parcels that are not claimed or refused.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- The cost of all shipping provided on the Cartel Label site is not a reflection of customer return shipping costs from either Australia or international destinations. It is the full responsibility of the customer to fund the cost of return shipping and is not under any circumstance covered by Cartel Label.